Wednesday 8 April 2020

Sunshine, failing knees and a dog called Honey

 Hello all (K)

 I was rather stupid last night, I did some kettlebell exercises and I did them with gusto! I should never do things with gusto as my 'good' knee gave out while walking the furry bundle of chaos that is Honey this morning.  All alone in a sunny field, some mild cursing but some great tunes (never walk the dog without music). The kettlebell could be the thing that ends me.

 So an action packed start to the day and its only just began!

 Off to get some shopping soon with the utterly wonderful K as I 'm running low on sweets and crisps.

 My stinky niece still hasn't given birth to my great niece!!

 Song of the day Still Loving You - Scorpions

 I may watch more of Brooklyn 99 today.

 I hope you're all safe and well (avoid gusto at all costs)

 Love and hugs

 x
(its not terribly exciting I know but it was drawn a couple of days ago and the client didn't like it- so on the blog it goes)

No comments:

Post a Comment