Friday 10 June 2022

Bit of a waste of a couple of days

 Hello all!

 Thanks to a mate (Paul), letting me down on Wed I had to return to town yesterday to pick my USB! Lots of travelling on an ankle held together by a sock and wishful thinking.

 I did manage to get ideas for some roughs that I'll be handing in to a potential client at the end of the week and also knocked out a half page of inks for Tony's space thing.

 Lil's arrived back at the cottage which was a bit of a surprise with tales about family in London.

 My enchanting K has tickets to return to America for the summer so it looks like it'll just be me Honey and I at the cottage.

 I'm going to be posting some older work for the next few days while I get to grips with the pages that I'm working on.

 It's warm out, have a great day!

 x


 

No comments:

Post a Comment