Sunday 16 October 2022

Birthday

  Hello all.

  Had a lovely wander with Honey and the delightful but ever so slightly grumpy K (sticks were broken and we wandered a bit further than usual). I have a new more powerful smoothie maker which has just been broken in, twice the power and I can make extra if needed - love it. So, it's been a just shy of a year that I've been having at least one smoothie a day and I'm still loving them!

 I had a dream that I was directing an action movie last night and the soundtrack was BlackBraid. So, I'm listening to them now. I should do a short comic about the mayhem a native American Indian death metal band find themselves in while saving the life of the president of the United States, it would be a corker.

 Anyway, I'm off to buy a dog treat and some chocolate and crisps.

 Have a great day.

 x

 


No comments:

Post a Comment