Sunday 28 May 2023

Barking Munkjacks in the night

  Morning all.

  So living in the middle of nowhere does occasionally have its drawbacks, last night around 3am we had a very loud barking contest between a munkjack that had wandered into the garden and Honey who was defending her territory. So I'm somewhat tired this morning, the ever so wonderful K is out with the ever excited Honey wandering along a beach somewhere.

 Yesterday I had a blemish on my face checked out which turned out to be nothing to worry about but because I was such a brave boy I got to visit a Library, enjoy a magnum bar and visit an antique shop (K's idea not mine) which made yesterday very special indeed.

 Blasting through T's latest pages, I found a look I really like for one of the main characters which means going back into Ps and working on altering her look slightly. I tried using my X PEN and it didn't work! My laptop is getting on in years and doesn't really do updates anymore so either the system doesn't support the drivers or the drivers are corrupted or it's something else entirely I need a new laptop. Bum.

 Its the last games of the season today so I'll sit and draw out the remaining pages for T while listening to the footy.

 Here's a T page.

 x

 


No comments:

Post a Comment