Sunday 23 July 2023

Sat' doodling

  Morning all.

 Here's a mock up for a CRIMSISTERS #2 page which I did last night. I drew it full page and on several layers, it was as quick as my doodles on paper. I'm really starting to enjoy using the tablet, I sketch out all my pages in red pencil and that has carried over to the digital pages (yep it's red, very red).

 Had a lovely wander with Honey this morning and bumped into the lady whose dogs we spent last week walking AND then I bumped into Denise who gave me a pack of Kit Kats for helping her walk said dogs.

 Right I'm off to finish off last nights doodles for a meeting with T this evening.

 My beautiful K is finally settling into life back with her family and seems to have taken another dog under her wing I haven't told Honey for fear of heartbreak.

 Have a fantastic day!

 x

 


No comments:

Post a Comment