Saturday 17 February 2024

LFC vs Brentford

  Morning all.

 After the news that Klopp was leaving I've found my interest waning in the season, also the proposed blue card to be used for a 10 minute time out in the sin bin which may work in rugby but makes me hate the powers that be in footy. I'm not sure what the game is coming to but I may not stick around to find out.

 I'll be checking on some cover work today, the client likes what I've done so far so it's just a case of adding people and little details so that it's all buttoned up for Monday and the clients final check. I'll then turn my attention to adding missing panels and changing certain things in the comic to get that finished for the end of the week and get it off my plate.

 Have a super day.

 x

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment