Thursday 26 May 2022

Listening to some Badmarsh and Shri

  Evening all.

 It's been a slow day where I just crashed after scanning a few storyboard frames. The client liked them so I was chuffed and then fell asleep.

 The beautiful K visited the car doctor and got a quote but alas I didn't get a sausage roll!

 Waiting to hear from a potential client - but I may just go to sleep. Did I mention that a potential client promised to send me a contract only to then tell me there'd been a death in the family. This was weeks ago and I haven't heard a peep from him since. I don't mind if he found a different artist but he could have just told me and we could have moved on.

 Honey and I met Hester this morning and that's a dog with way too much energy, but a delight to be around.

 Have a great day.

 x


 a rough storyboard frame for Eric.

No comments:

Post a Comment