Sunday 22 May 2022

Sorry for the absence

  Hello all!

 I hope you haven't missed me, I've been far too busy walking dogs, getting underfoot, shouting at the gods for yet another flat tire and endlessly drawing pages for clients (and every now and again making the beautiful K smile).

 So I'm working on the extended Space Garters, we're going for a 40 page issue 1 for some insane reason, this means I've done this and Honeypot which is yet to come out (I'll be working on the covers this week), for a combined 80 pages!

 Honey was so happy on our afternoon wander today that she threw herself on the ground and just rolled for the fun of it. I checked for fox shit and thankfully there was none.

 Tomorrow K and I cycle to the post office!

 Hugs.

 x


 Not sure if I ever showed this one. New stuff soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment