Friday 5 June 2020

Crikey!!

 Hello all and a huge apology for not posting anything this week!

 I've been working on character sheets and I'm never a fan of having to work on character sheets!!!

 Still I have a bunch of fun doodles that just need to be inked  so I'll be back to posting on a more regular basis soon.

 My ever so delightful K is downstairs either editing a paper or writing one (its difficult to keep track), and deserves a huge thank you for taking the ginger beast for her morning walk which allowed me to have an extra long nap (I walked her twice yesterday).

 The below is the final inked cover of last Sundays post (it was liked by an old marvel artist the client was rather thrilled), Sean is colouring it even as I write this.

 Have a wonderful Friday.

 x


No comments:

Post a Comment