Tuesday 9 June 2020

Picking up poop

 Hello all you lovely people I hope that you're well.

 I had an okay wander with the ginger loon this morning, we saw but didn't chase several deer (we did however see something also deerlike and chase it while off lead, but we don't speak about that), the old man with the greyhound has started to chat again after the last incident which is nice.

 I'm working on roughing out several pages of a comic called Plainer Jane which is interesting, I had a fun couple of hours roughing out a page for a potential client and again that story seems like it could be a fun doodle.

 The ever amazing K is editing a paper downstairs and its quiet so she must be concentrating but I'm sure if I asked she'd say 'Hello' to you all.

 Inked a couple of fun little doodles yesterday and I'll post them in the coming days. (the below doodle is an A3 page of poop done using an old brush ruined by ink, there's another knocking around somewhere I may try and dig it out)

 Listening to lots of soundtracks today and nothings stood out so song of the day will have to be last nights Pallbearer's cover of the Sabbath classic Over and Over a corking tune.

 Hugs

 x

No comments:

Post a Comment