Tuesday 16 June 2020

Pizza Night

 Hello all

 Yesterday was spent with my chum Rob in his comic shop chuntering about various subjects but always coming back to the comics. And yes I did buy lots of chisel tipped marker pens for a £1.

 The ever delightful K is working on several papers today so I haven't seen much of her, but I did make a call and get her long overdue wood delivered. That's right I'm a hero folks!

 I'll be drawing and inking several pages over the coming days - yep I'm that bored so I'll keep you updated.

 I may need to doodle even more space pirates in the coming days.

 I hope you're enjoying a super day.

 The below cover was coloured by Sean and it looks fantastic (although there needs to be some changes), he always does a corking job. That's Sean Callahan people for all your colouring needs (you can find him at callahancolours at Instagram and deviantart)

 face mask air kisses

 x


No comments:

Post a Comment