Friday 15 May 2020

Its Lockdown Friday!!

 Hello all

 I hope you're all enjoying the end to yet another lockdown week which seems to have flown by in an endless procession of bad doodles, sweets and dog walks.

 The below drawing is for a Kickstarter campaign being set up by Tom Campbell, writer, father and all round decent chap. I'll be posting other snippets of pages and doodles related to his comic, called by the way Abyssal Albio. Once I get all the information I'll post it here and on my Instagram feed.

 https://www.instagram.com/noliverlowdy/

 I had the pleasure of seeing the frankly bonkers Honey rolling around in the tall frosty grass this morning which made me laugh.

 K says 'Hello' and is looking slightly tanned after working in the garden all afternoon (or it could be dirt who knows with that lass).

 Right I'm off to watch some rubbish and perhaps eat a couple of burgers wrapped up in some Hot Pepper sauce.

 I hope you're all safe and virus free.

 x


No comments:

Post a Comment