Tuesday 26 May 2020

The ginger beast returns!!!!

 Hey all you delightful lockdown people

 So after weeks of being well behaved with me off lead this morning Honey decided to **** off into the long grass only to return after much barking (from a distance I might add) and from a different field looking utterly thrilled with her little adventure.

 My utterly wonderful K who loves Honey more than me (heartless but beautiful) and possibly her kids would have thrashed me to within an inch of my life if I returned without the ginger beast.

 Its been a drawing day a few horrid hours on a steampunk thing which I'm inking even though they expressly asked me not to. And I've done some very quick character sheets for a new client.

 My splendid nephew is a music production nerd but in a good way!

 Hope you've all had a good day.

 x


No comments:

Post a Comment