Sunday 17 May 2020

Peri Peri Sunday

 Hello all

 I licked the delightful K and it was mainly dirt with a hint of sunshine (it's been one of those days).

 The title of today blog represents a splendid sandwich that I made!

 Its been a vaguely productive day in that I've completed around half of Toms second page. The video below is a snippet of page one (fingers crossed the video works. It didn't so it'll have to be a doodle I'm afraid). I'm hoping page two looks just as good.

 K says 'Hi' but she's busy with an edit, pfft!


 Had a lovely stroll with Honey this morning (apart from losing her for a couple of minutes, but we don't need to mention that to anyone).

 Song of the day - While my guitar gently weeps - the Beatles, love that tune.

 Anyway its been a quiet day.

 Stay safe - social distancing air kisses and hugs.

 x





No comments:

Post a Comment