Sunday 24 May 2020

Queue for B n Q was slightly bonkers

 Hello all

 I've just finished emailing a client about character sheets and laughing at his love for a Demon witch.

 Potential new clients have been in touch with kind words about my scribbles which is always a boost for my ego (I even did 35 skips in a row)!

 Not sure how I feel about the below page but its around 1 year old now, drew it on a kitchen table somewhere, the comic overall was quite a pleasant experience so cheers Franky.

 The insanely wonderful K dragged me to BnQ for a quick shop, neither of us realised that the wait would be 40+ minutes just to get into the store! Still no art shops open - I don't need anything but if BnQ is open then its time to open all the art shops!!

 I'm shattered after taking the bounding Honey for her evening wander so I'll say g'night.

 Internet hugs.

 x


No comments:

Post a Comment