Wednesday 6 May 2020

So..

.. I pulled out a tooth yesterday. Don't judge me I was in pain and I wanted to eat some sweets. The ever enchanting K looked at me as though I was insane (I'm not and I have the medical certificate to prove it).

 I introduced my rather wonderful lass to my parents yesterday via a live video - K charmed them with her American folksy ways, my parents were .. well my parents.

 I even got to meet my (admittedly snoozing), great niece for the first time, she was underwhelmed by the experience.

 I told Lily a funny hellhound poo leaking story and she laughed.

 I didn't go shopping so I'll nip into the Co-op tomorrow or just visit the village shop.

 Hello all and I hope its been a fun day (I met a chap called Tom who wrote a comic)

 Please stay safe and well.

 x

 (I drew the below a couple of weeks ago and laughed)


No comments:

Post a Comment